Orderbook, the decentralized trading platform, is now trading Crytaur’s tokens after announcing their collaboration in April 2018.
Cryptaur has been localized and adjusted to suit the needs of the Vietnamese crypto community. It is a Blockchain-based asset available for trade in Vietnam.
Many of Orderbook’s features help users to feel safe about their assets. They include:
- Trading between crypto, fiat, and ERC20 tokens. Users may buy, sell, and trade their tokens directly through Orderbook’s multi-currency wallet. They do not need to use several different wallets or platforms for storing tokens. Conversely, Orderbook users utilize a single multi-currency wallet to store all of their tradable assets in one place.
- A Decentralized Trading venue. With Orderbook, users are connected directly through the platform. Blockchain and smart-contracts make this process transparent. Users can check each transaction to make sure that they have not been manipulated by scammers or bots.
- Fast KYC/AML. Verification is fast. It usually takes between 4 to 24 hours to complete.
- Superior security. Funds are stored in each user’s private multi-sig wallet. Not on the platform itself. 2-of-3 multi-signature keys fortify Orderbook’s User Contracts.
- An experienced team helps to keep the platform secure and updated. They identify potential threats and eliminate them in a timely manner. They even notify unaware trading platforms about vulnerabilities that could impact their operations.
“We’ve been building Orderbook with decentralization in mind. We wanted to empower users by giving them more control over their funds. At the same time, we also wanted to achieve a higher level of security due through decentralization.
Cryptaur has been working towards similar goals. They are building an ecosystem that promotes decentralization throughout the world.” – Andriy Zamovsky, CEO and Founder at Orderbook
Orderbook is a robust trading platform that supports users from all over the world. According to internal statistics, 39.19% of their users are from Europe. 36.92% are from the Asia-Pacific Region, including Vietnam. 21.43% are from the Americas.
Here is a short manual to help Vietnamese users navigate the signup process. This will guide them through registration and answer their most frequently asked questions.
The new decentralized format implemented by Orderbook will completely change the rules of the game for trade participants. The platform will be absolutely independent, and the users will gain full control over their platform wallets for the first time. – Dmitry Buriak, CEO and Founder at Cryptaur
Orderbook is a smart-contract-based platform offering transparent trading. It provides a multi-currency wallet for the ERC20 tokens purchased through the platform.
Cryptaur is a decentralized ecosystem created to eliminate any mediators. It facilitates social interactions and makes them more secure and mutually beneficial to users. The Cryptaur ecosystem serves mass consumers, service and product suppliers from all over the world.